Built in 1946, this building was most recently used as an artist’s studio. Located in serene North Altadena, the location offers many opportunities for small businesses.
There are two front rooms and one interior room in addition to a large central room, kitchenette and bathroom. The great room is 14’8” by 50’ with 11’ high ceilings. At the rear of this space, is an 8’ wide by 9’6” roll-up door with access to the parking area. The paved parking area at the rear of the building has alley access.
- Built in 1946
- 1,250 sq. ft. (per Assessor)
- Lot size: 3,067 sq. ft. (per Assessor)
- LCC3YY Zoning
- Use code includes various uses.
- Buyer to confirm current zoning with LA County
- Ample parking in rear with alley access
- 14’8 x 50’ great room with 11’ high ceilings
- 8’ x 9’6” garage type door at rear of building w/access to parking area
- Kitchenette & small bathroom
- Lincoln Avenue Water District
- Trust Sale with limited disclosures
- Sold in as is condition, w/out warranty of any kind, explicit or implied
- Seller will make no repairs & offer no credits